Pricing is shown at the end of this page.
To join our club, you must meet these criteria:
- New to the sport: have successfully completed a beginner’s course within the past twelve months at:
- Adelaide Archery Club (our beginner program is described on this page), or
- Any club affiliated with Archery Australia (please supply proof).
- Experienced archer and member (please supply proof) – you can transfer to our club:
- You are a financial member of a club affiliated with Archery Australia*, or
- You are a financial member of an accredited overseas club, or
- You have been a financial member within the past twelve months (i.e. it has recently lapsed).
- Experienced archer but non-member:
- You were a financial member of a club affiliated with Archery Australia* (but it was more than 12 months ago)
- Be assessed as a safe and competent archer by a Club Coach or a Field Captain, and
- Shoot as a temporary member, paying the appropriate fees, for a period of four weeks, to learn how the club operates.
If you meet these criteria, you can apply to join the club:
- Complete a Membership Application form, which will be accepted at the next monthly general meeting. A completed membership form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you'd like to shoot prior to your application being accepted, you can complete a Temporary Membership Application (bring it with you to the club).
- We have equipment that can be hired (for a fee).
- If you are not sure you want to commit to join our club, you can take up our 4-week trial membership, after which if your wish to continue you must apply for membership.
* or a club affiliated with World Archery